and I've got some real gansta weddings comin atcha.
Samuel and Jessica's wedding has so many badass and touching elements it makes me wanna dance around in a circle naked with my arms up. You'll see why.
I know the video is like 10 minutes long, so I'll try to give the impatient ones some highlights.
1. Lanterns instead of bridesmaids bouquets (00:48)
2. Drumming down the aisle (00:62)
3. The cutest flower girl outfits (1:41)
4. Sweet bridal headgear (2:22)
5. Green bridal bouquet (2:42)
6. A bride who knows how to rock her tresses and earlobes (2:55)
7. Feet washing! (so much more touching/appropriate than garter groping) (3:00)
8. Irish jig (8:57)
pic courtesy of the talented photographer, Shelley Paulson