22 May 2011

Groom's Shoes



My super creative friends, Lily and Jordan, got married a couple years ago and Jordan made the dopest groomsmen gifts of all time: customized kicks. He bought a bunch of vans, then hand-painted them with inside jokes and random stuff for his friends. I think it turned out pretty awesome.

That's immediately what I thought of when I saw these bad boys:







Stylist, Robert Verdii asked Vans to make some custom ones for him out of some vintage Hermes scarves. The result? The dopest Vans I've ever seen.

From the consistently cool, A Bryan Photo and  Vans' Flikr.

5 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

im not sure if my groom was that creative with his gifts..but those are pretty fly!

The Thirty-Something Bride said...

Very cool.

calli @ wedding favors said...

Looks very creative. I wonder if groom would love to wear shoes like that. beautiful creations.

Jerzy Modrak said...

Awesome photographs!

Unknown said...

lovely shoe collection.