There are so many FREE sites out there dedicated to helping brides reduce, reuse and recycle their wedding stuff. I mean, seriously, what are you really going to do with 30 identical vases and 200 votive candles? Here are my top ten favorite sites to get great deals on wedding things (often less than rental) and to sell your stuff.
1. Vintage Glam Weddings has its very own Flea Market specifically for weddings.
2. Recycle your wedding has an awesome site for brides to buy and sell to each other.
3. The Knot has a Trash to treasure board where brides post their items for sale.
4. Wedding Bee's classifieds section is super popular and has everything from decor to dresses.
5. Pre-owned wedding dresses- find dresses that you can't buy retail anymore for half the price.
6. Find a designer dress for cheap at Once Wed.
7. My Eco Chic Wedding's classifieds
8. Freecycle- it's kind of like Craigslist, but completely free. Everyone trades and donates various items in the community.
9. Bride to Bride Boutique - buy, sell, trade.
10. Craigslist - While everyone knows about this one, sometimes brides forget that you can get wedding decor here too! It's great for finding random decorations/furniture/whatever and very popular.